- Homework 24
- Home Project: Complete a project based on commission, inequalities, and percents. An example of the kind of problem you should use is as follows: A real estate broker's monthly earnings consist of a commission rate of 15% and a base salary of $2,500. The broker needs to earn at least $6,000 to cover living expenses. Write and solve an inequality that will give the amount of sales the broker needs to cover expenses.
- Also: don't forget the Mid-Winter Break Test corrections.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Complete all of the following:
- Homework 22
- Study Island Mid-Winter Test (No re-takes or test corrections!)
- Mathletics.com Assignments
- Test 19 corrections
Keep in mind, parent teacher conference is on the 27th and I will be using this homework as evidence!
Monday, February 3, 2014
Monday, January 27, 2014
- Homework 20
- Home Project 18: What are proportional relationships? What is the constant rate of proportionality and how can you find it?
- Log on to Mathletics.com and complete assignment.
- Also, don't forget the Study Island test is due this coming Friday!